Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bud

When we moved to DeKalb in 1994, we had to find new homes for the pets we did have since we were going to be renting, so we didn't have pets for awhile. We did find a house and bought it the end of 2000 and we got Bud from the animal shelter. He'd been there his whole life and he was a year old if not older. When we got home I sat in a rocking chair and held and cuddled with him for three hours, bonding. He loved it.

He liked to hide under things, newspapers, blankets, paper bags, he loved to sleep in the bed with us, on top all the covers but under the top on, right smack dab in front of me with my arm over him. He liked to be warm. He liked working with me, too.

At that time I worked online at home for Sage Online/Multex.com (I LOVED it!) and Bud would sit with me at the computer. Sometimes on the computer looking out the window with his tail decorating my screen, other times on my lap and arms while I was typing. That's what these pictures are of, Bud helping me type.

No comments:

Post a Comment