Monday, October 31, 2011

Lucky Little Dude McCloud

November of 2002 my oldest son saw a little kitten at work by the dumpsters and went to get him, but he ran away. Couple days later Mike was over by the dumpster and saw the little guy again and he was just so hungry and weak, he couldn't run. Mike took him home and fed him, kept him warm, put some flea stuff on him and he started getting stronger. They called the little guy Lucky.

When I was there after church one Sunday I took the little guy home with me since Mike couldn't keep him. I drove home with him cradled inside my coat and he decided I was his new mama. I called him Little Dude. He was just adorable, no bigger than a good sized spit wad. Grey, shiny, long fur and grey eyes.

Angie came over to visit one day and fell in love with him and called him MacCloud, since he was grey and cloudy. So I suppose his full name was Lucky Little Dude McCloud. :)  He sure was a little cutie pie.



No comments:

Post a Comment